Friday, January 06, 2017

Oh What Fun | Simple Stories

I love the vibrant colors in this Simple Stories collection Mistletoe Kisses mixed in with blue and pink. It has a bit of a Christmas Theme but you can also use this as a great winter collection.  I used some snowmen, a few decorated Christmas trees, and hearts focusing on the love for snow!

The first layout I'll be sharing is called "OH What Fun!"


I have had these photos for quite some time and when Mistletoe Kisses came out I knew exactly what I wanted to use it for. These pictures of my niece enjoying the fresh snow fall and sliding.
I selected the blues, and whites as a major focus but added some green to give the page a contrast in color. I love that the green is used as a “pop” up color instead of the main focus.
Of course adding layers, and dimension adhesive is a must for me. I do enjoy the different colors. I added the CHEER alpha stickers but didn’t make that my title. I selected – the small sticker strip with OH What Fun my title. It seemed appropriate.


Here is a sketch I created based on this layout - Feel free to use it for your next layout! You can tag me if you'd like to share @KristineDavidson on instagram ;)


Thank you so much for reading and to see more of my work you can find me on instagram @KristineDavidson 


Visit the Simple Stories Blog to see more projects from the Design Team
 
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio