Friday, September 09, 2016

Today & Every Day | Jillibean Soup

It's my nice just jumping for joy! I had my iphone on " burst " and tried to take a good pic of her... but she kept laughing and giggling and jumping around all over the place so this was pretty much the best one ! I love the brick wall and of course her attempt at doing a jumping pose ;)

Created this layout for Jillibean Soup using the NEW Chit Chat Chowder collection- 






Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Chit Chat Chowder:  Churned Chit Chat, Glazed Gab;
Pea Pod Parts: Chit Chat Chowder;
Painted Wood Veneers: Chit Chat Chowder;
Wood Sprinkles: Love, Travel
Coordinating Sticker Sheet:  Chit Chat Chowder;

Other: Sewing Machine, Twin, Color Shine, Date Stamp, Silhouette Cameo

I also used one of my Creative Cut Files to start the background
 https://creativescrappers.myshopify.com/
  

  for more inspiration using Jillibean Soup Visit
BLOG FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM
Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio